- the most timely travel & tourism news on the globe-
eTN receives more than 2000 press-releases and guest posting requests emailed to email@example.com every day. We don't charge for publishing news our assignment editors find relevant, non promotional and timely.
We don't charge readers for reporting interesting travel experiences, breaking news situation, evaluations and complaints.
We have the fastest network available: eTN Rush is the only global news network related to the travel & tourism industry publishing hourly, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Why do we charge for promotional press releases and advertorial guest postings?
When it comes to publishing your media-releases promoting your destination or organization - we do not expect that you work for free, neither can we.
We can get your news out fast and to a very large audience.
All our news is immediately available and interlinked on all our news and web portals, and a large number of partner portals.
All articles will be archived and searchable for a minimum for 10 years. You should expect traffic to your articles for years to come.
E-mail and RSS editions:
-Our eTN Rush edition reaches 1/3 of our most active subscribers and the world every hour on the hour.
-Our eTN Daily edition is emailed daily to those not receiving eTN Rush (2/3 of our subscribers)
- Our eTN TravelIndustryDeals is emailed 3-5 times a week to readers interested in promotional news for the travel industry.
- eTN Photo edition is emailed 1-5 times a week to our eTN Rush readers
- Our Forimmediaterelease update for journalists is emailed 6 times a week.
- Our eTN German language edition is emailed 1 times a week
Currently 230,000 travel industry professionals worldwide are subscribed to our e- newsletters.
17000 news publications and journalists are receiving our wire updates.
Millions of consumers are reading our news every day and find us, through feeds, online, social media and our extensive syndicated network.
As a CNN International Task group partner and an extensive network of affiliated publication and network partners we should be able to add millions of eyes to your release.
Articles posted for clients:
- Centara Hotels
Expected your news to be picked up by other media
- Google search of pick up an average article received
Expanded Syndicated Network:
- AirGuide for the Frequent Flyer, AirGuide Business, CruiseGuide and Pyramid Media publications and content (more than 500 news, features, special reports, reviews, advice, air and travel guides) are delivered daily and weekly to more than 440,000 B2C and B2B subscribers, members of the media and to over 3.5 million though their syndication in more than 100 countries and 20+ languages.
- EBSCO Publishing – Together with EBSCO Information Services, EBSCO Publishing has served information needs for more than 65 years. EBSCOhost offers a suite of more than 300 full-text and secondary research databases covering all subject areas, levels of research, and user communities – from schools, public libraries and universities, to hospitals, corporations and government agencies. EBSCO also offers eBook and eAudioBookservices (via NetLibrary) as well as EBSCO Discovery Service, federated search services and a variety of partnership opportunities for publishers.
- EIN News is used by Fortune 1,000 corporations, trade associations, and companies across more than 100 industries, 120+ million indexed articles, 35,000+ sources, with 600,000 monthly users in the United States and worldwide.
- Factiva Dow Jones Business Interactive – The joint venture’s Web-based service, created by Dow Jones and Reuters, provides technology that aggregates information from “The Wall Street Journal”, the Dow Jones and Reuters newswires, and about 8,500 other sources in 22 languages from 118 countries. The company’s primary customer base is large corporations (many “Fortune” Global 500 companies are clients).http://www.factiva.com
- FlightAware currently provides airline and private aviation flight tracking in over 45 countries across North America, Europe, and Oceania and its website gets 200 million page views. FlightAware’s Aviation Newsand eNewsletter reaches 2,500,000 subscribers daily, comprised of aircraft owners, pilots, frequent travelers, aviation and airline professionals.
- Gale Cengage Learning, is a world leader in e-research and educational publishing for libraries, schools and businesses. Best known for its accurate and authoritative reference content as well as its intelligent organization of full-text magazine and newspaper articles, the company creates and maintains more than 600 databases that are published online, in print, as eBooks and in microform.
- Google Keyword News for for the travel & tourism keywords circulated to millions by RSS feeds online and email.
-Hotel Resort Insider
- LexisNexis Group – Users in more than 100 countries count on LexisNexis Group to flex its information muscle. A unit of publishing giant Reed Elsevier Group, the company offers subscribers access to thousands of sources, including newspaper, magazine, and journal articles, and public records.
- WireNews+Co network reaching over 350,000 journalists and 275,000 bloggers globally.
- Business Travel Media in Germany
- eTurboNews German language edition
- Middle East MICE update
- TravelTV USA and Canada
Travel Talk Radio and their 3 minute daily update reaching listeners around the world
- Hindustan Times in India with more than 6 million readers every day
- Global News, Media and Travel websites such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, BNET CBS Interactive, Business Week, Entrepreneur.com, Encyclopedia.com, Forbes, OAG Travel, PC World, The Sports Network, Topix, and many more users worldwide.br>
- Social Media Networks:
- Global search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Ask and many others
NEW! eTN2.0 - Video or Photo Interviews
Do you have an interesting story to tell and to show.
If our editors and photographers find your story interesting, they are standing by to visit you or conduct an interview with your stakeholder on SKYPE.
You can provide footage or photos to be shown with the video interview, or we can send our photographer.
Interviews will be visible on our homepage, all our article pages, our newsletter, our YOUUBE channel, FACEBOOK and TWITTER and we expecy other media to include them. Take a look at our homepage or all our article pages to find current interviews shown on the right column.
Recent Video interviews:
- SKYPE Interview Centara Hotel Pattaya
- Philippine Tourism Board
- Vanilla Island Tourism Organization
- Maldives Ministry of Tourism
- Slovenia Tourism Board
Click here to see a list of satisfied eTN clients.
For other advertising options click here.
|* all releases and postings subject to editorial evaluation and limitations.|